Home > Get involved > Donate now > Directly donate to Project RENEW

Donate Online to Project RENEW’s PayPal Account




When you make a donation via this button, Project RENEW will be notified by PayPal of your donation and the amount. After confirmation that the funds have been received, they will be deposited into Project RENEW’s bank account at the Bank for Development and Investment of Vietnam in Quang Tri Province.

You can be assured that at least 90% of your donation will go directly to the beneficiary families. The remaining 10% or less will cover RENEW’s administrative costs such as accounting and audits, staff supervision, monitoring and reporting, and travel, mainly to the homes of the beneficiary families.

Instructions for International and Domestic Funds Transfers into Project RENEW Bank Account:

Beneficiary Account Number (EUR): 540.10.14.001.617.6
Beneficiary Account Number (USD): 540.10.37.000.503.2
Beneficiary Account Number (VND): 540.10.00.000.504.7
Beneficiary Name: Project RENEW
Bank Name: Bank for Investment and Development of Viet Nam, Quang Tri Branch
Address: 24 Hung Vuong Street, Dong Ha City, Quang Tri Province, Vietnam
SWIFT Code: BIDVVNVX

 684 total views,  2 views today