Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA) is an Oslo-based humanitarian organization working in the field of mine action. We are seeking for qualified, enthusiastic, experienced Vietnamese national applicants for the full time of Logistic Assistant based in Project Restoring the Environment and Neutralizing the Effects of the War (Project RENEW) in Dong Ha, Quang Tri Province with travels to Hanoi and/or field offices in provinces as work required.
- Implementation of logistical activities in NPA including logistic office maintenance, warehousing, fleet management and material planning.
- Implementation of, adherence to, and monitoring of NPA logistic management systems.
- Processing of local requisitions & procurement.
- Control of general stock balances, inventories, stock re-supply and distribution, a good control of BINCARD.
- Follow up of dedicated Team and Department inventories.
- Fleet management including servicing and reporting.
- Filing and control of all documentation and records related to the above.
- Driving license Class B-2 is a must.
- Vocational degree/BA degree or other relevant fields.
- Ability to communicate in English both written and spoken is an advantage.
- Technical background such as fleet management, electricity and others is an advantage.
- Familiarity in handy work is preferred.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- High motivation, good communication skills.
- Good skills of computer software: in MS Word, MS Excel.
Detailed duties are described in the Job Description attached.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter in English or in Vietnamese, notarized copies of the Degrees/ Certificates to NPA Vietnam via email firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at Project RENEW Coordination Office. Address: 185 Ly Thuong Kiet, Kids First Village, Dong Ha City, Quang Tri Province.
The closing date for application is at 04:00 p.m. on 7th December 2018.
1,775 total views, 1 views today