Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA) is an Oslo-based Humanitarian organization working in the fields of Mine Action and Development. One of NPA Vietnam’s mine action projects in Quang Tri has recently expanded activities province-wide. Therefore, we are seeking qualified, enthusiastic, experienced Vietnamese applicants to recruit for the position of Admin Officer. The post holder will be based in NPA-RENEW project office in Dong Ha City, Quang Tri Province.
Responsibilities: The Administrative Officer is responsible for and must ensure the following:
- Be responsible for the reception office of the project, including but not limited to taking care of the telephone operator, handling all incoming/outgoing faxes, letters, postal packages.
- Be responsible for all aspects of general project office coordination:
- Ensure proper office supplies and house-keeping,
- coordinate office bus schedule,
- maintain office calendar to coordinate office flow of work and meetings
- Write meeting minutes for internal meeting and/or meetings with our partners
- Do secretarial support to the Project Coordination Manager/Project Officer: draft official documents, letters, visitor agenda and other administrative documents
- Book and coordinate travel arrangement for NPA-RENEW staff and NPA expats, visitors (including but not limit to visas, work permit, driving license, air-tickets, accommodation and other arrangements)
- Organize meetings, trainings, workshops and events internally and externally for the project
- Do background research on policies, procedures of mine action and INGOs’ operation and others as required
- Management of Project Petty Cash
- Perform weekly and monthly cash count for Project
- Cooperate with Finance officer and make necessary weekly and monthly cash book report as required by Finance Manager
- Bachelor of English or Economics/PR/Marketing with fluent English Speaking/writing skills (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent International English Test certificate)
- 03-05 year experience in administration, preferably with INGOs or international organizations
- Possess good analytical, Interpersonal, Communication Skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and handling multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive
Interested candidates are requested to submit a CV, cover letter and copies of certificates to NPA Vietnam via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 5pm July 24, 2015. Women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Applicants, submitted application to NPA Vietnam during the last 3 months, do not have to resubmit. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
1,207 total views, 1 views today